11/4/14

NorthSide Custom Skis


Might I suggest taking a moment to learn about NorthSide Skis.  They have been building custom skis over in north Bozeman since 2007, and I can honestly say, they are the finest skis I am aware of.  The kind of craftsmanship and artistry that you'd be happy to hang in your living room, and/ or ski on the most epic lines. Everything from:  the topsheet design, to the flex, to the profile and shape, it's all customizable.  In addition, they are about as local as it gets.  Worth supporting in my opinion, if you are in the market for some new skis.


 I've had the pleasure of riding a pair since late last spring, and must say they are an absolute blast.  With multiple partners observing and commenting about the degree of fun I seem to have while riding them.  (they like to throw buckets :)

photo by Kt Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment