4/12/11

community service

round two.  trail grooming up Republic Creek
Was planning a piece on the subtleties of altruism...

but my old man sent me this Gazette link yesterday, 
reminding me of a few local land management issues.

The one highlighted, pertains to a million dollar facility f#@k up.

the Gardiner RD Chalet.
straight out of the Yellowstone Club.
Now, I've spent a fair bit of time around cornices and seracs and such, but walking under this one (to access the front door) was down right scary.  

I'll spare you readers a long rant about the flaws I find with local FS stewardship
(and the bureaucracy at large), 

and just encourage conscious awareness, and small steps in the right direction.


2 comments:

  1. Dang, can you point me to the spa? I'm looking for a hot stone massage and a mani-pedi combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mani-pedi combo. That's a good one.

    ReplyDelete