6/10/14

Guided Ski Mountaineering in the Eastern Beartooths



Excited to be starting a new professional relationship with Beartooth Mountain Guides, for spring and summer alpine ski adventures.  :)


So if any of you wonderful readers are looking to ski classic routes like Whitetail Peak's NE couloir (in good style), please consider hiring me as a guide and photographer.  I have an excellent understanding of the local topography, and would revel in the opportunity to share my knowledge and experience, and safely show you an outstandingly experience.




Whether it be classy moderates off the Pass, big mountain link-ups, traverses, remote new-route ski descents, or even multisport adventures, I would love to entertain the idea of contributing to your Absaroka Beartooth adventure.  Please feel free to email me with inquiry.  (fredlund@beartoothpowder.com)





No comments:

Post a Comment