8/3/12

It's going to try and snow. Tonight!


Big party this weekend in Silver Gate.
With Screendoor Porch coming up from Jackson, to play a few sets.  

There’s also to be a film premier, shot in 1924, about ‘Grasshopper Glacier Country’..!  (Saturday, 6pm at the Range Riders)  Psyched to see it. With proceeds going directly to the Museum. 

Elk Lake.  on the home stretch

In other news, I wrapped up a Clarks Fork packrafting short, and jogged it over to Alpine, East Rosebud (file on a hard drive in my pocket).  Six hours, even-steven.  But alas, I was only able to get 2/3rds the way through uploading it, before the Red Lodge library gave me the boot…  And so it goes.

Furthermore, the moon shadows are F-11 status right now.  So I suggest we all head into the alpine, when this front passes through.

2 comments:

  1. Hi great blog! I am in LOVE with Cooke City Montana. I just returned from Cooke last night back to Salt Lake. My family has land at Coulter Pass (3 miles up the bearthooth hwy from Cooke) and I spend my college years waiting tables at the Bearthooth and Log Cabin Cafe's in SG and CC. I've hiked all over those mountains in the summer so it was so fun to see your pics from the winter. I kind of felt like a stalker as I spent an hour going through your blog enjoying all the beautiful shots of pilot and index and amphitheater. Then I called my good friend Traci Overson and asked her if her husband Christian ever did any skiing in Cooke. Turns out he did...with you! (I think?!) anyhow great pictures and great blog!

    ReplyDelete